LengthDir GML Generator
A downloadable tool for Windows
The GML functions lengthdir_x() & lengthdir_y() are often used for calculating the rotated position of one instance relative to another, usually a projectile relative to its emitter.
But choosing the correct len & dir arguments can be tedious. That's where LengthDir GML Generator comes in — just point & click to generate your code!
- Download is currently for Windows only, but Mac & Linux versions are available upon request
- Inspired by Lengthdir Calculator for Game Maker
- Default sprite created by Xenysi
- Angle icons created by Freepik - Flaticon
- This application uses Sciter Engine, © Terra Informatica Software, Inc.
|Updated||21 days ago|
|Tags||Automation, GameMaker, Generator, Math, Rotation, Simple, sourcecode, Top-Down, Top down shooter, Tutorial|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
v0.1.0-win-x32.zip 2 MB
Source Code (v0.1.0-win-x32) 71 kB
if you pay $49.99 USD or more
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
We need a Linux version my guy 🙏
You can have the source code if you build it for Linux and let me upload it here 🙂